August 22, 2012

New addition to the family.


I came across a helluva nice '84 FXRS last weekend for a decent price and decided it was time to sell my 748 so I could join the FXR nation. I sold the Duc on Monday and made the call to seal the deal on the hog immediately. Well, I was on my way to put a deposit down on said cycle and rush hour traffic got the best of me. I came home instead and jumped on CL to see what had popped up. That's when I saw this beauty! I've wanted one for years, and this thing was for sale no more than a mile from my house. I hopped on the bike and made my way over to have a look, and within an hour I had it in my driveway. I love T300 Triumphs, and this thing is a welcome member to my collection. I could have bought two of these and a season worth of petrol for the price of the FXR. I'm a happy camper :)

6 comments:

  1. Should have bought the FXR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sell me your Sporty. Coffee bikes aren't cool anymore anyways.

      Delete
    2. good call on the Trident, you can ride harleys when you're old and fat

      Delete
  2. Good move, you're too pretty for an FXR anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a purty one ain'te.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cool man congrats.

    ReplyDelete