September 29, 2010

FOR SALE :(









My debt to income ratio is pretty ugly, so my beloved Speed Triple has to go. I rode it home for the first time on April 24th of this year, and have since put over 10,000 trouble free miles on the old girl. I went thru the entire bike when I bought it to make sure everything was kosher... It had been sitting in a garage for 5 years before I rescued it. I did the 12k service to it on monday, so it's got all new fluids and rubber as of this season. I installed the factory accessory seat cowl, flyscreen, and LSL handlebar conversion shortly after I bought it. I also have everything to put it back to stock. Clip on's, mirrors (which will be on it), turn signals, grab rail, etc. The right side rad cover fell off while riding one day, and I didn't feel like dropping $100 on a new one, so I took them all off.

I'm looking to get $3000, but I will go down as low as $2500 + a badass scooter/moped. I need something to race at the Thunderdrome next month! Shoot me an email at bloodfalcons@gmail.com if you are interested and we can go from there.

3 comments:

  1. I had one of these for a decade and that is a smoking good deal. Wish I had the coin for another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My condolences. I too would snap this up if I had the means.

    ReplyDelete