December 8, 2009

Triumph Time.

I've been wanted to relocate the battery on my Triumph for a while, and nows the time seeing the weather has quickly turned to shit.
I pulled the sub frame off over the weekend so I could bring it into work to start cuttin' on it today.
I did the best I could with what I've got to work with. I cut all the tabs off, cleaned it up, and fabbed up a pan that will hold the battery. It also gives me a place to mount the fuse panel, ECU, and other electronics.
It's only a prototype, so once I know it'll work, I'll try to find the resources to do the real thing.
I'll have some photos of the test fit on the bike tomorrow hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. Don't do this for Love bruv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I have never heard the word bruv before...

    1. bruv
    A word used by mainly South Londoners. It's the shorter version of 'bruvva' which is a slang variation of 'brother'

    "Ez mate. You alright, bruv?"

    ReplyDelete