March 1, 2009

Anal Intruder Project

This flaming pile of shit was given to me by a friend of mine a few weeks back. I wasn't too thrilled about it at first, but when the gears started turning in my head, it was on like donkey kong!
As soon as I got it to the shop, I started pulling shit off. The pillion seat, sissy bar, silencers, front fender and buckhorn handlebars were the first things to go. I replaced the hideous buckhorns with some broomstick bars I had lying around. Next was the rear fender chop, and cleaning up the shiny stuff.

The raw metal look is pretty badass, so I stripped off all of the paint. My painter is going to clear coat it for me, so I don't have to worry about it.
The last thing I did was too add a meaty front tire off of a Triumph Scrambler just to add to the obnoxious overall look. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment